Life After Cancer
CentraState’s Survivor Program
“I’m done with treatment. Now what?” is a question asked by many cancer survivors. CentraState’s Survivor Program helps answer that question by giving survivors and their families the support, guidance and information they need to live their best life—body, mind and spirit.
About the Program
Once a month, you’ll meet with other survivors to socialize, share stories, trials and triumphs.
Each monthly session will feature a new theme and discussion topic. You’ll make new friends and find the encouragement you need to stay strong, informed and inspired.
You will also have the opportunity to meet with a cancer navigator who will help you complete a wellness survey and inform participants of available services.
Topics That Matter Most to You
Monthly topics will address real-life issues and concerns including:
- Transitioning from treatment to life after treatment
- Dealing with depression, anxiety and fear
- Learning how to adopt a healthier lifestyle
- Plugging in to the latest information and resources
- Navigating relationship issues
- Understanding workplace rights
- Plus other topics the group wants to discuss
Survivor Program Kickoff
Topic: I’m Done With Treatment. Now What?
Sept. 23, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
Statesir Cancer Center